Palo Alto Weekly >
Residents form watchdog group around Castilleja plans
San Jose Mercury News >
Palo Alto residents wary of traffic, housing shortage as Stanford grows
120-foot redwood at Castilleja School to come down Oct 26, PA Online
- Jun 23 PA Online Castilleja School to seek conditional-use permit for growth plans
- Palo Alto: Castilleja's latest request to add more students stirs up neighbors Mar 4, SJ Mercury
- Castilleja School proposes enrollment-growth plan Feb 11, PA Online
- Aug 8, Daily Post Castilleja plan worries neighbors
- Private school attempts to solve traffic problems May 6, Daily Post
Dead or Alive? Nov 18
- Castilleja First Day of School Traffic (Aug 25 2016)
Castilleja's violation of their conditional use permit was not discovered until years after enrollment was set at 415. Over enrollment was an issue before the latest (incomplete) plans were suddenly revealed.
Email addresses for submitting Letters to the Editor:
Palo Alto Weekly
Letters must be no more than 300 words to be considered for publication
SJ Mercury News
150 words or less, no attachments. Include name, address, and daytime phone. Address and phone not printed.
Daily Post Letters
250 words or less. Shorter letters are printed first and edited least. Include your first and last name along with your address and phone number. Of course your address and phone number will not be printed.