How You Can Make an Impact

1. Sign the petition

2. Put up a lawn sign. Email us at

3. Write to City Council. Email:
Write to the City Council asking them to keep enrollment at 415 and to enforce the Condition Use Permit. Examples of Letters You Can Use to Write to City Hall >

4. Write to the Planning and Transportation Commission (PTC) on what to study for the Environmental Impact Report (EIR) before May 12. Email:
See below for more information.

5. Write to the Palo Alto Weekly, the Daily Post and your favorite social media.


Castilleja Neighbors Speak Out at November 6 City Council Meeting